Install the Android app.
GigaSardinian teaches you the Sardinian language. The Android app is the core of the project.
- First longclick the folder button (bottom left) and select your language (example: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Ukrainian, Punjabi, Tagalog).
To open the language menu, longclick the folder button (bottom left).
- Now listen to each sentence until you understand which sound corresponds to which word.
- Check the translation in the right column and try to understand the meaning of the Sardinian words.
- Finally memorize the word lists (see the PDF).
- Repeat each chapter the next day (Day 1) and on Day 3, Day 6, Day 10 and Day 15.
- Last not least, document your study time in the GigaSardian Worksheet: bsk1.com/GSWorksheet.
Félix, a 13-year-old French-American boy from Paris, demonstrating the GigaSardinian app.